Sunny, North facing 89m² two bed unit in quiet apartment block with undercover parking.
Throughout this apartment, the parquet floor is in excellent condition. The unit offers:
- Spacious lounge dining area, open balcony, main bedroom with b.i.c.
- 2nd bedroom large enough for desk and double bed.
- Neat kitchen with pine cupboards.
- Bathroom with bath, basin and toilet.
- Kabega Park Pre-Primary and Primary,
- Kabega Christian Independent School,
- St Joseph’s Roman Catholic School,
- Morningside High School.
- Curro Westbrook and Rowallan Park Primary are also just a short distance away.
Favourite Places close-by
- Hunters Indoor Cricket, the ideal hangout for sporty types.
- Gravity Indoor Trampoline Park
- Franchises and fast-food spots like Wimpy, McDonalds and Fishaways are popular
Metlife Mall Shopping Centre
Makro is located not far and offers food, the latest electronics, houseware, camping and outdoor equipment and even liquor.
Baywest Mall is just a short drive away and is the Eastern Cape’s one and only destination centre
Fenced at vehicle entry, complex gate on remote
Pets Allowed – No